Monday, April 4, 2016

[PROJECT] ASC's 3rd Year Anniversary Food Support for Kevin and ASC Staff

PROJECT SUCCESS!

(Please go to 'Past Projects' to see pics)
After School Club's 3rd Year Anniversary



What:
Food Support for Kevin + MC's and ASC Staff
(Sandwich + Cookie + Juice for Staff ; Fruits + Cookies + Sandwiches + Juice for MCs)
Cake for everyone

When:
April 12th, 2016

Where:
After School Club

How:
You can participate by donating.
(A donation of any amount will be appreciated and accepted)
(We can only accept PayPal due to short notice)
Paypal: paypal.me/Charmvin
(If paypal.me doesn't work for you please contact me I'll send you my paypal email address)

Donation Goal:
$460.00

Donations Deadline:
April 9th, 2016
(Donors names will be written down on a card)
(After donating please tweet me @nadette02 or email me charmvinwoo@gmail.com)


**IMPORTANT NOTES**

I can only accept PayPal.

Pictures will be posted here before/after the delivery.

If you have further questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me.
(@nadette02 )

Also check our past projects HERE!


Thank you always,
Charmaine C.

No comments:

Post a Comment