Thursday, October 19, 2017

[PROJECT] Kevin's 27th Birthday Project

 Subway Advertisement for Kevin's 27th Birthday

What:
Poster Advertisement for Kevin's 27th Birthday
When:
November 12th to December 11th
Where:
Seolleung Station
(nearest station to Arirang to do the advertisement )
How:
You can participate by donating.
(Least amount of donation accepted will be $15 *Pls pay for PayPal fee*)
Paypal: paypal.me/Charmvin OR Paypal Email Address: nadette_02_cuevas@yahoo.com 
 Please write down your name in the memo!
 Confirm your donations:
After donating please contact me to confirm! ---> @nadette02 or charmvinwoo@gmail.com  
Email Title: -Kevin's 27th Birthday-

Donation Goal:
$380 
(1 poster)

(If I receive more than the target amount, I might consider on getting 2 posters instead of one~ it depends on how much extra money I receive )

↓↓↓ Example pic of the poster ↓↓↓



Deadline:
October 23rd 
(1PM KST)


Sending birthday message for Kevin is still undecided. 

Email me your birthday wishes for Kevin (200 words max)
Deadline to send in your message is Nov. 10th

Email: charmvinwoo@gmail.com
Subject/Title: -Kevin's 27th Birthday-


I will announce on my twitter account(@nadette02) if it's possible to send him our birthday greetings for him.

I will also try to put each participant's name on the poster.
It will depend on how many fans are going to participate.

Thank you for understanding


**IMPORTANT NOTES**
I can only accept PayPal this time due to short notice.
(Please check the 'How:' section for more info)
Pictures will be posted here and my twitter account (@nadette02) before/after the delivery.
I will also give updates about the project on my twitter account.

If you have further questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me.
@nadette02 or charmvinwoo@gmail.com

Also check our past projects HERE! 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST AND SUPPORT!
-Charmaine C.

--------

Japanese Translation:

Subway Advertisement《地下鉄ポスター》
   for Kevin's 27th Birthday

《What:》
kevin's 27th Birthday ポスター広告

《When:》
11/12~12/11 1か月間

《Where:》
seolleung station (宣陵駅)
(地下鉄でポスター広告のできるArirang TV 最寄り駅)

《How:》
Paypalで寄付することで参加できます。
(寄付金の最低額は$ 15です)

※寄付したのち入金確認するためにメールを送ってください。
Twitter @nadette02 
もしくは 
charmvinwoo@gmail.com

メールタイトル Kevin's 27th Birthday

《目標額》
$380(ポスター1枚)

参考⇒昨年のキソプのポスター

《参加·入金締め切り》
10/24 (PM1:00)

************************

ケビンのための誕生日のメッセージを送ることは今のところ未定ですが、おこなうことが決まった時のために、
ケビンへのお誕生日メッセージを考えておいてください。(最大200語)
行うことが決まればTwitterで発表します
その際の締め切りは11月10日です。

メール:charmvinwoo@gmail.com
件名/タイトル: -Kevin's 27th Birthday-

私はまた、ポスターに各参加者の名前を入れようと考えていますが、参加するファンの数が多すぎると載せることができない可能性もあることだけ ご了承ください。

ありがとうございます

翻訳者:hinano1125kv+pina1025

No comments:

Post a Comment