Tuesday, December 20, 2016

[PROJECT] Cake+Macarons for Kevin

 Welcome Back and Congratulations Gift 
for Kevin
What:
Cake and Macarons 
(To welcome him back on ASC and to congratulate him for the successful tour in Japan) 
When:
December 27th, 2016

Where:
After School Club

How:
You can participate by donating.
(Least amount of donation accepted will be $5 *Pls pay for PayPal fee*)
(We can only accept PayPal due to short notice)
Paypal: paypal.me/Charmvin OR Paypal Email Address: nadette_02_cuevas@yahoo.com

(After donating please contact me to confirm!
[@nadette02 or charmvinwoo@gmail.com]
and please write down the name you want to put on the card)

Donation Goal:
$175.00
($75 for a box of macarons + $80 for cake + $20 for shipping)

Deadline:
December 24th, 2016
 U-KISS Staff already contacted me and gave their approval! :)
**IMPORTANT NOTES**
I can only accept PayPal.
Pictures will be posted here and my twitter account (@nadette02) before/after the delivery.
I will also give updates about the project on my twitter account.

If you have further questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me.
@nadette02 or charmvinwoo@gmail.com

Also check our past projects HERE! 



Thank you always for the support and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
 Charmaine C.

No comments:

Post a Comment