Saturday, April 29, 2017

[PROJECT] Food Support for Kevin's Musical -Maybe Happy Ending-

Food Support for Kevin's Musical
-Maybe Happy Ending-


What:
- 15 meals for other actors/staff
- 1 special meal for Kevin

When:
May 12th, 2017
(It will be delivered around 5PM)

Where:
Musical's Rehearsal Studio

How:
You can participate by donating.
(Least amount of donation accepted will be $10 *Pls pay for PayPal fee*)
-------------------
I can accept donations through:
 PayPal and Western Union 
-If you will send it through Western Union please send me a message first for my info 
and please send it by May 5th-

Paypal: paypal.me/Charmvin or nadette_02_cuevas@yahoo.com

Confirm your donations:
After donating please contact me to confirm! ---> @nadette02 or charmvinwoo@gmail.com 
If you will send your donations through PayPal please write down your name in the memo!
(It'll be easier for me ^_^)


Donation Goal:
$730.00
($710.00 for Foods + $20 for Delivery Fee)
Breakdown for the foods:
$40 meal for actors/staff x 15 = $600
$110 meal for Kevin = $110
Total of $710.00
-All meals includes warm homemade ginger lemon tea-

Deadline:
May 9th, 2017
(Till 11PM KST)


**ALL DONORS WILL BE ABLE TO WRITE A SHORT GOOD LUCK/SUPPORTIVE MESSAGE FOR KEVIN**
- 300 words max
-English, Korean or Japanese messages only
-NO harsh or sexual words please or else it won't be included.

Please include your NAME and COUNTRY along with your message.

Send it via email ---> charmvinwoo@gmail.com

It's okay if you don't want to write a message. I will just put your name and country.


**IMPORTANT NOTES**
I can accept PayPal and Western Union this time.
(Please check the 'How:' section for more info)
Pictures will be posted here and my twitter account (@nadette02) before/after the delivery.
I will also give updates about the project on my twitter account.

If you have further questions or concerns about the matter above, please do not hesitate to contact me.
@nadette02 or charmvinwoo@gmail.com

Also check our past projects HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment